Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Last Updated: [Date]
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement:
8171EhsaasProgramBISP.com (“Website”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this Website, please notify our designated copyright agent by sending an email to [your designated email address].
In your email, please provide the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- The exact URL or a description of where the alleged infringing material is located.
- Your full name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe that the content you posted on the Website was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with us. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Website may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
3. Designated Agent:
Our designated copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement is:
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.